Hi guys and welcome back to the LAST DAY OF NABLOPOMO!! I am going to put the annoying part first. If you have missed out on any of the posts that represent the last 29 days then go ahead and follow this link: NaBloPoMo: 30 Day Manga Challenge to the announcement post that also contains a list of links to the answer for all of the days. You can go ahead and catch up if you have missed any and are interested in seeing previous answers.
Today is NaBloPoMo Day 30!! The final day is !! I am seriously full of so much excitement for it to be over, but at the same time am very sad that the month is over. I have really enjoyed National Blog Posting Month but I do have to admit that posting every day does take some energy out of you, but I will discuss that later. So the answer for today’s topic is one that also made me think through all of the manga that I am currently reading and figuring out which one is my favorite. Naturally, I had a hard time picking my favorite so I have decided to make a mini list for you guys that has a few of my favorite on-going manga and why I like them. Sound good? Good.
So here is the answer for NaBloPoMo Day 30, my favorite on-going manga are…..
A Whole List
- “Akatsuki no Yona” – I really like the story of this manga. The world that it takes place in is so interesting and I love it. Yona has gone through a lot of character development as the story has gone and that is nice to see as well. The other characters are so fun and I just like this manga.
- “Fruits Basket Another” – If anyone tries to tell you that this manga has NOTHING to do with the original “Fruits Basket” then they are lying to you. I mean they flat out admit it in a side story. Anyway, I really like this manga and am really enjoying it so far.
- “Tokyo Ghoul: re” – As I mentioned in a different day’s answer, I did not want to read this manga at first because I felt I was forced to read it. Nevertheless, I came to really enjoy this manga and I love Haise Sasaki.
- “Noragami” – I would recommend this manga to anyone and its story keeps me coming back to it each time a new chapter is released.
- “Horimiya” – You can read more about this one on Day 2 I think. I put it as one of my favorite manga in general. If you want to read more then you can read up on it on Day 2.
- “Fairy Tail” – My favorite long manga ever. I love the story of “Fairy Tail” so much and the characters are like family to me.
- “Ace of Diamond” – Gotta keep up with my baseball boys, right? Hahaha. I like the manga just as much as I like the anime. The story is so entertaining and keeps me on the edge of my seat.
- “Kiss Him not Me” – I found this manga and was not really sure about it at first. After reading a few chapters, I found the story hilarious and the characters are so much fun. It basically surrounds this girl otaku who is into yaoi and she loses a whole bunch of weight. All these guys start to find her attractive but she would rather them kiss each other. Actually….that kind of sounds like a good answer for Day 29. Dang it!! Anyway the manga is super funny and cute. It is a good one.
- “Akagami no Shirayuki-hime” – I also used this manga as an answer for different day. The main heroine is a good character who can take care of herself. She and Yona are actually very similar now that I think about it. Anyway it is a good manga that I really enjoy.
So these are a few of the manga that are my favorites that are on-going. I think that they all have really good stories and highly suggest them to you if you have not read any of them. That nice list brings NaBloPoMo officially to a close. This has been a crazy month with only two skips, but let’s forget about that for now. I am really happy with the way that it turned out. Thank you guys for staying with me throughout the last month!! I appreciated every like and comment, and am sorry that I could not have commented on all of them.
That is the end of NaBloPoMo!! I am going to released a little announcement as to how the next few weeks are going to do since I am nearing the end of the semester, so be on the lookout for that. It should be out sometime tomorrow!!
See you next time!!