Hey guys!! Can I just start off with saying that this whole week where hardly any new episodes get released really kills me. Well it is almost over now but it really got to me on like…..Thursday when I got sick and there was nothing to watch. I need a good binge. Wait, what was I doing? Oh yeah! Award post! So the lovely Ignite18 over at Marvelously Mismatched for nominating me for this award. This is actually the first time I have receive this award so I am super excited. Make sure you head over to their blog if you have not done so already! That being said let’s get this thing started!
The Rules of the One Lovely Blog Award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to as many people as you like (up to 15).
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform you nominees.
7 Facts About me:
1. One time I was at my apartment alone watching Diamond no Ace and I started fangirling so hard that I ended up lying on the floor (not quite sure how that happened). One of my roommates came back and freaked out because she though that something was seriously wrong with me.
2. When I was in 1st Grade our class field trip was to the federal building in St. Louis. An exciting trip for 6-7 year olds, right? We got to sit in the courtroom and they talked to us for a while. Then they split us into groups of five and took us into the area where the holding cells were (there was no one in them) and encouraged us to go in a cell to see what it was like. As soon as my little field trip group got into the cell the guy closed the door and locked us in. I was absolutely terrified. That is the closest I have ever been to being in jail.
3. I absolutely hate talking on the phone. It seriously gives me anxiety. It is okay if it is like my parents, my friends, my grandmas, or my roommates but the second you ask me to call some person who is not in that group of people it takes a lot of effort to get me to actually pick up the phone and call them. My Dad asked me to call one of my uncles one time and I avoided doing it for an hour or so before he yelled at me and I finally did it. I do not know what causes it because I do not mind talking to people or texting them but the second you ask me to talk to them through the phone I freak out.
4. I am an only child, but my extended family is quite large. Both of my parents are the youngest of four in their families. My Dad also has a step-sister and my Mom has a step-brother and a step-sister (but we do not really know the last two very well). On my Dad’s side I have seven cousins and my cousins have a total of eight children, one of which is older than I am. On my Mom’s side I have eight cousins and they all have a total of eleven children. Which rounds it out to 15 cousins and 19 2nd cousins. They are a rowdy bunch but you have to love them.
5. Despite having signed up for swimming lessons five separate times, I have never completed a complete course of swimming lessons. I always got an ear infection halfway through and had to stop. Every. Time. My parents eventually gave up and I learned to swim by my friend in her pool when I was 11.
6. I cry almost every time I see an ASPCA commercial on TV. Have you seen them? They are really sad! All of those cats and dogs looking at you sadly as “In the Arms of the Angels” plays in the background gets me every time.
7. When Tokyo Ghoul first aired I was afraid to watch it because I am easily scared and thought I would be unable to sleep at night if I watched it.
Well there are seven really random facts about me. Now it is time for me to nominate some people! I will nominate….five people because five is a good number. My nominees are:
And those are my nominees!! I hope you all have fun and I cannot wait to see your posts. As for me, I have another award post that I am going to work on tomorrow (maybe) and plan on looking for some anime to watch!
See you all next time!!