Hello everyone! I seriously feel like I fell of the face of the planet. The last week has been…..terrible and I am finally now on the road to recovery. Thank goodness! I did not do as much blogging or watch as much anime I intended…but I still have time before I go back to school!! Anyway so I was lucky to be nominated for another award recently, the Creative Blogger Award. I was nominated for this wonderful award by Nikochin. Thank you so much for nominating me. I highly suggest you all go and check out their blog if you have not done so already. Now, let’s do this!!
The Rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15-20 other blogs and add their links.
4. Notify the bloggers you nominated.
5. Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
5 Facts About Me:
1. Back in middle school, I was a co-parent for my best-friend’s hamster. It was this cute, chunky hamster that was seriously adorable. I took being a hamster parents very seriously and adored him. The hamster was named after one of our favorite anime characters, Lelouch Lamperouge, but we called him “Lelou”.
2. I have very recently become obsessed with one of the live action adaptions of the manga “Itazura na Kiss”, Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo, and that is all I have been watching for like….a week. I do not know why I enjoy it so much, it could be because of Yuki Furukawa…….maybe. I am not kidding you, I watched an episode yesterday and I cried for like ten minutes just because of how cute it was. Like seriously.
3. When I was little I was super obsessed with Christmas. I was like three or four and I would walk around my Grandma’s house singing Christmas songs all year long. Even when someone came over to wherever I was I would greet them with “Merry Christmas” and then go on to whatever it was I was doing. My Great-Uncle stopped by one day at my Grandma’s in a Santa suit and a fake beard right around my birthday in July. He said I was so good so far that year he wanted to stop by and tell me happy birthday. I still really enjoy Christmas and it is my favorite holiday.
4. In junior high and high school I was the biggest band nerd ever. I was all for bringing on the solos and marching band and I did not care if anyone thought I was weird. Yo Yo Ma was my hero for a while. I loved being a band geek! I still kind of am one.
5. I suffer from heat exhaustion very easily. Even if I am in the shower too long and the water is too hot I get over heated and almost pass out. I have to make sure I am super hydrated when I go outside so that I do not pass out. It is really a fun time when you are at the amusement park and you go through like twelve of those plastic souvenir cups just so you do not die at Six Flags….I also get sunburns really easy so going outside in the summer is really an adventure for me.
There are five facts about me. To be honest it was a little hard to come up with facts this time. Oh well! Now I get to nominate my nominees. The rules stated I had to nominate 15-20 people but I am going to cheat and just nominate 5. Okay? So my nominees are:
And that is it my wonderful friends. I would like to once again thank Nikochin for nominating me for this award. I also suggest you go ahead an check out their blog as well as my nominee’s blogs if you have not done so already. They are all amazing!!
See you later!!