Back in December the wonderful shaddowcat99 nominated me for the Unique Blogger Award, and I just now got around to doing it. Unique is something that has never been used to describe me before, so I am really honored to be nominated for this award! I will not dilly dally, so let just go ahead and jump right into it!
Here are the rules for the Unique Blogger Award (copied)
- Display Award
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Answer questions they’ve written for you.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 bloggers and asks them 3 questions
1. If you could strike anything from existence; person, place or thing, what would it be?
Spiders. I get that they are good for certain things, like eating smaller bugs and other stuff, but I hate spiders. I am terrified of them and life would just be a little easier if they were not. Hopefully they would disappear but the consequences of their disappearance would not happen.
2. What’s is the funniest new years resolution you have ever heard?
My best friend in high school one year had one a few years ago that was to watch the Twilight Saga all the way through without vomiting. His girlfriend loved the franchise but apparently he really could not sit through it. She really liked to marathon it every month or so and he dreaded it. They broke up before the year ended so I forgot to ask if he was ever able to get through it or not. That one was still the funniest to me though.
3. Who was your biggest hero growing up, not now unless it hasn’t changed, but when you were a kid?
Growing up I had two. The first one was Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter. I was a little obsessed with him and was absolutely convinced I was going to be just like him when I grew up. Then one day there was a snake in my yard and I ran away screaming so I figured that may be impossible. The other one was Jim Edmonds from the St. Louis Cardinals. I was determined to be the first woman baseball player, and when I played softball I even wore number 15 like he did. That did not work out either but I wanted to be just like him.
Now though I would probably say…Ellen Degeneres. She strives to make people happy and encourages us to be kind to one another. Along with that, she does a lot to help people who are going through hard times and I wish that I could do that for people as well.
And that is the end of my Unique Blogger Award post! Thanks you again to shaddowcat99 for nominating me for this award, and go check out their blog whenever you get the chance. I am not going to nominate anyone this time, but feel free go answer her questions if you want to. You are all unique and I believe are deserving of this award as well.
See you next time!!
- Want to contact me about a collaboration or something else? You can contact at:
– Email: kachananime@
– Twitter: @Kachan_Anime