Welcome to Ka-chan Anime Reviews!!
This is the place where I rant about anime and basically anything that can be related to it. I have been watching anime since I was young and started watching Pokemon and Digimon. My actual anime addition started almost ten years ago when I woke up to my best friend watching Naruto and I have been hooked ever since. I have a soft side for reverse harems, mecha, and everything sports anime. Feel free to leave any comment anywhere you wish (as long as it relates to the subject matter) but do keep in mind that these are all my opinions. We may differ on a lot of things, but I think that we can all agree on the wonders that anime brings us!!
Posts that you may see on the blog:
- Anime Reviews: You know, the regular stuff. Just me watching a show and then I will tell you what I think of it. Shows are ranked from A-F (See below).
- Random Shenanigans: Just your typical random stuff. It could be anything really. Basically the things that do not qualify for another category.
- Seasonal Posts: Each anime season receives two posts from me. The first is posted early on when I let you know what shows I am checking out and maybe why I decided to watch them. At the end of the season I post a Wrap-Up where I give little mini reviews of the shows and tell you if I added any or decided to drop some.
- What IS that?: Have you ever watched a show and wondered what something was and went and googled it. This is when something comes up in an anime (or manga) that I am curious about. I tell you about how it is in real life and then how it is in the anime.
- In My Honest Opinion (IMHO): These are just the really opinionated pieces. They are in their own category to distinguish them form everything else.
- Movie Monday: A monthly review where I look at a movie and works just like a regular review (being graded from A to F) but focuses on a movie. The movies can either be stand alone movies or movies associated with anime series that are additional stories (Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion or Naruto: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow as examples).
Here are the rankings a review can receive:
- A: Good story, good animation, good characters, beautiful soundtrack. WATCH IT NOW!!!
- B: Has minor flaws. Above average soundtrack, could do without a few things. Watch it.
- C: Pretty much average. Not bad. If you’re bored, watch it.
- D: A lot of things are wrong. Below average. Maybe only good for a select group of people.
- F: What the heck is this! Don’t watch it!