What’s up everyone? I’m back with another Liebster Award Nomination. This is my 5th Liebster Award Nomination, and I am very grateful to have been nominated for this award once again. This time around I was nominated by Mangataku-kun from Otaku Highschool Life. I would like to thank Mangataku-kun very much for nominating me again for this award.
To recap a little bit, the Liebster Award is an award that is used to help introduce readers to new blogs that may not have a lot of followers. Like me!! And it is used to help these blogs get exposed to new readers. It actually helps a lot. I love using this opportunity to let you guys get to know me a little bit better!!
The Liebster Award Rules are:
1. Thank and link back your nominator.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the nominator gave you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Create 11 new questions to ask your nominees.
6. Let your nominees know that you nominated them.
With all of that done, let’s get started with the questions!!
The last time that I got nominated (with the four nominations) they had a rule about having to state 11 facts about yourself. The rules for this round did not mention the 11 facts, but I thought that part was fun so I am going to do it for this one too!!
1. As a blogger does blogging really help you in some way?
It helps me to talk about anime and manga and vent how I feel about certain things. I do not really have someone who I can constantly talk to about that subject so I use it as a way to vent and talk about something that I enjoy.
2. What’s your reaction in receiving this award?
Excited!! I am really happy to have been nominated for this award. It really is an honor each and every time.
3. Can you suggest me more bloggers that I haven’t discovered yet?
Um….well…this may seem like avoiding this question, but I am not sure what bloggers you have discovered yet. There is a widget on the side of my blog that has some of the blogs that I follow. There is more than those so I would check out that little list first and maybe you will find a blog that you did not know about before. If that does not answer your question then let me know!! I’m not trying to avoid the question, I’m just not sure how to answer it.
4. While you enjoy the wonders of the internet what can you say about the reality?
The reality of the internet is that a lot of the stuff you put on it can never come down. It is there forever. Some people do not realize that and just think they can put up whatever they want and then take it down whenever they want. You cannot always do that. It is up there forever. Does that answer the question?
5. Do you have a current job? What kind of job?
Yes I do. It is a part-time job that I work over the summer and during breaks. A nearby university has physicians who are affiliated with their school of medicine. My job is to go in with their patients and help them to sign up for a portal that allows them to go and view their health information as well as email their doctors. I also do random stuff around the office.
6. What is your purpose of blogging?
My purpose is to share my opinion about anime and anything related. I use it as a way to communicate with other people about a topic that I find interesting.
7. Do you have any interest in Japan?
Yes!! I do!!
8. In question number seven if no or yes, why?
Because it is a culture that I very different from my own, and I love to learn about other cultures around the world. I really wish to be able to go there someday.
9. Are you content about your life?
Yes. I mean I have gone through some parts in my life that were a little tough, but I am very happy with how things are now.
10. If you had a ability to change your life what would it be?
I worry about everything and that has really caused me to struggle with some things. I get too focused on worrying about things and not on anything else. I wish that I could not worry as much and focus on other, more important things.
11. Do you accept yourself as an Otaku? Why?
Yes. I embrace it. It is a part of me and if I denied it then that would mean that I am denying a part of myself. Plus being an Otaku, to me, is not a bad thing. I think people should embrace being an Otaku. I’m proud of it.
1. The first time that I watched Clannad it was when I was in 8th grade and I watched the whole thing on my iPod.
2. I am a huge fan of “The Sims” games.
3. Once while playing “Animal Crossing” on my DS at school, me and two others went into another classmates town and took all of the different fruits he had collected. If you are not familiar with that game having all of the different fruits is a pretty big deal.
4. I once got grounded for a week because I watched a Naruto AMV which was to the song “The Internet Is For Porn” from the musical Avenue-Q.
5. I own Professor McGonagall’s wand.
6. I convinced my freshman year roommate to let me bunk our beds so I could live my childhood dream of having bunk-beds. It was worth it.
7. I am from Illinois.
8. I have been horseback riding once and absolutely loved it.
9. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
10. My favorite sport to watch is baseball. (Probably why I love Diamond no Ace so much).
11. My handwriting is TERRIBLE.
There you are! 11 answers to 11 questions, and 11 facts about myself. So now I am going to nominate my nominees for the Liebster Award. The rules stated 11 nominees, but last time I went with five so I am going to do five again. Sound good? Good. So I nominate:
My 11 Questions for them are:
1. If you could live in a different time period, which one would you pick and why?
2. What anime do you recommend to people the most?
3. Who is your favorite voice actor (Japanese or English, doesn’t matter)?
4. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
5. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
6. What anime would you like to have a movie adaption?
7. Have you ever watched an anime in one sitting? If so which one was it?
8. Favorite kind of pizza? (If you have one)
9. If you could live in any anime universe, which one would you pick to live in?
10. If you were stuck on a deserted island with 3 anime characters, which ones would you pick to be stuck with?
11. Favorite movie that you have ever watched.
So that is all that I have for my Liebster Award Nomination. Thank you again to Mangataku-kun for nominating me for this award. Be sure to check out their blog as well. That is all that I have for now!!
See you next time!!